[kj] Uncut...........................

dub killingjoke at punkass.com
Thu Mar 2 16:24:24 EST 2006

ha ha ha Nope, although I do buy Uncut, last edition I got was one with
I think Paul Weller, on the front, but had not got round to reading it yet.
For some reason I seem to remember hearing this before somewhere, was
just Winnie The Pooh, being near and fact it was a character, rather
than a person, you mentioned in question :-)

So what I win? hehehe
Out of lurkdom once again and already a winner.

dub