[kj] Uncut...........................

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 15:15:53 EST 2006

Bible & Playboy . Nope

    Playboy was over rated any way. Hanging around outside the shop , trying
to build up enough courage to buy it. Waiting until the shop is clear,going
in and  buying it , them smuggling into your house and then when you open it
  it had articles about Lamborghinis and some twunt hot air balloning over a
Safari in Africa!!!And when you opened the centre page spread it  was a
f'kin Marlboro advert.
     Both disappointed and frustrated in equal measures
...................Whitehouse was the one to get. You all know what I'm
talking about.