[kj] Cliff & Kara Coming to UK

FLIGHT BRINGER flightbringer at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 2 14:13:18 EST 2006

Clifford:
   Could you explain your photo. Why are you coming out of a shower fully
clothed? If you run it through Photoshop and put it in Black and white ,
then it looks like the scary scene from *Psycho*, either that or it looks
like Christopher Reeve emerging after he went in the wrong telephone booth.
What's going on?