[kj] SOAD Drummer

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 2 11:24:32 EST 2006

Fair enough. I was never especially wowed by FNM. A couple of decent singles (I still love "Midlife Crisis"), but I can't fathom why people lost their shit over them. The first Mr.Bungle album (the major label one, not the Ladd-Frith tapes) is better than the entirety of FNM's catalog (with and without Mosely).

Best thing FNM ever did, to my mind, was "Just a Man" on KING FOR A DAY

Alex in NYC