[kj] trevor grace !

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:42:30 EST 2006

Hey Jon,

Just got the list – thanks! It’s an amazing resource.

I made a copy of it and will get it back in the mail to you – I’ve got a
couple of things that aren’t on your list:

Milano June 30th 2005 cdr
and some video from Den Haag 05-07-81 on dvd (along with a bunch of other
stuff)

Do you want me to send you copies of those when I send your list back?

I’ve got a bunch of questions about your list, but I’ll just ask you a few:

How much of it is on cdr or perhaps dvd? I’m assuming they’re all tapes or
vhs… but maybe the stuff from 2003 onwards is all cdr/dvd?

Those Geordie Home Instrumental Demos from 2003 – are they really from LP?
I’m dying to hear them!

The Cologne Musichalle 16-05-96 is sourced from video? Can you dvd-r it or
convert to ntsc?

Aside from the above, I guess I’m most interested in the 12-10-03 Astoria

In terms of a trade, it KJ all you’re after? I’ve got some duplicate
Japanese vinyl, if that interests you….

Talk to you soon, and thanks again for the list.

Trevor