[kj] Kerrang!/Hosannas/KJ2003

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 1 11:22:52 EST 2006

Well, we're all different, and there's nowt wrong with good, healthy debate.
I wish you could get from BTATS what I get. I find it the opposite of
lifeless - very strirring and very moving, in fact.

To get its power, perhaps you have to listen to it outside the context of
other KJ albums. Maybe it works in a different way.

I know when I first heard Sanity, 'limp' was one of several terms I might
have applied. It wasn't what you wanted or expected. But that song has
powerfully affected me many times now, and Rubicon is simply awesome -
exultant - one of the high points of their career for me. I love all the
songs. Only Under a Southern Sky falls below par, but I still like it.

Now, where's that remaster?!

gb