[kj] US press?

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 27 10:58:02 EDT 2006

I've scratched hard to find it (and it's not at the chains here) at my
one remaining reliable record store, where I bought my copy. Turns out
they had copies at their listening station. Elsewhere I've seen more
remasters and 2003 but no sign of Hosannas.

This review was in a local music magazine that also gets distributed to
a few college towns around the country, but it's the only press I've
seen (other than Alex in NYC's MTV piece, of course!):
http://www.playbackstl.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2214&Itemid=31