[kj] OT : One for Smiffy

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Jun 22 17:18:02 EDT 2006

>It just strikes me that a Broadway musical is pretty much the *EXACT
>OPPOSITE* of what Punk Rock was supposedly all about in the first place,
>no? Discuss, if you care....
>
>Alex in NYC

No, you're exactly right :-)

But yeah, I woulda thought it would be Marky "Rock n Roll Hall Of Famer and
don't forget it" Ramone that was part of this nonsense.

Still, Ramones, Clash and Pistols shirts have now become part of the truly
mindless fashion world now, so this is just another puke-inducing trawl of
depths I never woulda believed I'd witness.

Nothing tops David Beckham wearing a Crass t-shirt though!

Dave in Edinburgh