[kj] as list returns my posts

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 18:40:38 EDT 2006

hi t.b, (this needs clearing up ..lol..)

yeah you got the wrong end of the stick there completely, i dont ever hit on
men,thats because i am a lesbian----so i found your comment amusing  ;-),as
in----- you said in your em to me this morn..

"i recieved an em by mistake(yes you did) which was ment for fatpongae,but
went to  me,where it said you(me apparently) was trying to" hit on either
you(t.b.) or fatponage"  (dont flatter your self t.b!!)

ok your perception is a little warped here t.b,your a one tracked
hussy;-),but its normal for male-- hetros to think like that!!

the em you recieved by mistake was ment for the list,part of it was a reply
to (k.j japan pic),the other half was in reply to fatponage answer to that
topic,plus a little humourious--compliment comment ment for fatponage,as i
reguard the chap highly!!

anyway,it made me laugh,so i guess t.b,its better never to assume until you
have all the facts about a person ;-D,in this case,you confused a compliment
for a steriotype out look,you were/are barking up the wrong tree where i an
concerned..lol..lol!!!

hay you wasnt to know ;-)  cheers melinda

ps i will get back to you as soon as i can about the demos thing,or dont you
want to know now you know i am a lesbo ;-)  this is not new news,most people
knew this if they went to myspace page....