[kj] Ministry in NYC tonight

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 00:12:49 EDT 2006

And you know
Now that I think about it doesn't a drum solo seem like it would not fit in
a Slipknot show? Again I plead ignorance whenit comes to that band.  It just
seems out of place.
Grant it drums solos SUCK.  There is no one that I want to hear a drum SOLO
from.  Circle?  maybe.  BIG maybe. But really no.

Chris