[kj] KJ Japan Picture on E-bay

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 20 17:39:01 EDT 2006

hi circusbar,

i have just thought,the pic was around 79--80 eara ;-)

also,and btw,you may not realise it,but everytime i write a reply to the
list,i get an anti spam message from your address,this may be a mistake on
your part,as it comes from uol circusbar ect,your mail address,i have
reported this to rob-ass,when this started about 2 months ago,just to inform
him what was going on,he was very understanding of the situation,but the
problem still continues.

ok,circusbar aka "JOKERS",I AM NOT BLAIMING YOU,AS YOU may NOT  BE AWARE OF
WHAT YOU ARE DOING,IT IS PROBERLY IN YOUR SETTINGS SOMEWHERE,THAT JUST NEED
ADJUSTING OK.

c.u. melinda