[kj] OK, I'm going reply..geordie's texture & funky bounce

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 20 09:56:25 EDT 2006

*more during the 82-89 era when his tone had absolute majik, but even
before 82 his tone had more harmonic texture - the wait and wardance are
two good examples - he just doesn't it to that degree these days. it's
as if everything he records is going through an amp emulation box.

although i can say that tracks on the kj 03 solo demos do not lack much
from his early years. track number 9 is so fucking brilliant it sounds
like it could be a lost track from mid 1983 or so!

i wonder if the hoser demos are similar?

*