[kj] Ministry in NYC tonight

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 17 13:06:01 EDT 2006

Ahoy all.....

Just re-touching base. I know I promised pics, but I forgot to take
any during the show (concentrating, instead, on drinking beer). In
any case, I have  brief wrap-up, a pic of Raven and some needless
musings on Ministry on my shitty weblog. Please avail yourselves to
it by clicking below.

http://vassifer.blogs.com

Cheers,
Alex in NYC