[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 17 02:24:33 EDT 2006

I like Richochet and I really like Last To Know as
well. The whole album just sounds to me like a
completely different and uninteresting band. Like, if
it weren't a FNM album, i really wouldn't give much of
a shit about it. Whereas Angel Dust sounded completely
different than anything they'd done up until then, it
still had that signature FNM stamp on it.

Leigh