[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 17:36:34 EDT 2006

Dont they look - lovely.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On
Behalf Of P Bernardi
  Sent: 16 June 2006 22:03
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Subject: Re: [kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

  My favorite thing about KFAD - is how in the booklet, the band has
matching van dyke beard and haircuts.

  Jim Harper wrote:

    KFAD has some bad songs on it, but a lot of decent ones. For me it's not
as good as either Angel Dust or Album of the Year, but there are some
fantastic songs on there ('Get Out', 'Ricochet', 'What A Day' and 'Gentle
Art' are among the best the band ever did). Album of the Year is pretty much
solid throughout though.

    As for Public Image, '9' is weak, but 'Album', 'Happy?' and 'That What
Is Not' are all fantastic albums. Can't go wrong with 'em.

    Jim.

    ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
      I dunno - I consider the last one to be BIG & SLOWER. Just different
from the first three-ish. I can hear the Melvins in it.

    http://www.flipsidemovies.com
    http://jimharper.blogspot.com