[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 16:35:37 EDT 2006

KFAD has some bad songs on it, but a lot of decent ones. For me it's not as good as either Angel Dust or Album of the Year, but there are some fantastic songs on there ('Get Out', 'Ricochet', 'What A Day' and 'Gentle Art' are among the best the band ever did). Album of the Year is pretty much solid throughout though.

  As for Public Image, '9' is weak, but 'Album', 'Happy?' and 'That What Is Not' are all fantastic albums. Can't go wrong with 'em.

  Jim.

ade <ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk> wrote:
      I dunno - I consider the last one to be BIG & SLOWER. Just different from the first three-ish. I can hear the Melvins in it.

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com