[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 16 12:31:28 EDT 2006

"The Dead Boys did a cash-in reunion in '87 with Stiv Bator that absolutely added nothing to their legacy and just a few years ago, did another "reunion" tour without Stiv (who's been dead since '90) that was a complete
joke."

They did a couple, actually -- it became an annual X-mas reunion show at the Old Ritz for a little while in the late 80's (prior to Stiv snuffing).

Dead Boys without Stiv makes as much sense as the Nine Inch Nails without Trent Reznor.

Alex in NYC