[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

NoGGer4228 at aol.com NoGGer4228 at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 12:19:33 EDT 2006

saw the mission recently and the sisters (well saw the  dry ice and not much
else) both at rock city in nottingham

circuit_bender at yahoo.com writes:

Don't all these ones exist still, in some form or another?
I know bauhaus reformed, which was the bad move in my opinion, I think  they
ended on a high note originally. I was there, a white man  in Hammersmith
Palais :P
They played bela, then said goodbye.

Christof hamille  <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:

ended  on a low note

Kiss
Beacch Boys
Bauhaus
Sisters of  Mercy
Mission
Cure

New Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. _Call  regular phones from your PC_
(http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman5/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39666/*ht
tp://messenger.yahoo.com)  and save  big.

Gathering  mailing  list
Gathering at misera.net