[kj] Ministry in NYC tonight

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Fri Jun 16 01:57:32 EDT 2006

Same report I got from a friend that drove to Poughkeepsie for the pleasure;
Revco great, Ministry loud, half bad/half good.

Bizarre coincidence, a good friend of mine left a message this afternoon
that he did the Opie and Anthony show with Uncle Al and Raven.  "Those guys
are nuts," was part of the brief description.  Raven also apparently read my
friend's plugs over the air.  I'll hear more later, but I can say with
confidence he did not press Raven for any info on his departure from the
Joke.