[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 16 01:15:37 EDT 2006

Beach Boys should have gone their seperate ways after
the Surf's Up album. Or maybe even when Brian failed
to deliver on Smile.

I was gonna say Joy Division as well as Nirvana and
Brainiac but i thought that fell more into the
category of "Couldn't possibly go on", rather than
"Had the good sense not to go on".

Leigh

--- Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com>