[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 20:51:30 EDT 2006

Yeah, Paths Of Glory is pretty great. So is
Stripsearch and I have a real soft spot for Last Cup
Of Sorrow. You're right about the energy though. You
can just tell that the parade had long since gone by.
Plus, songs like Collision, Mouth To Mouth, Got That
Feeling....are just horrible by ANY bands standards! I
guess Jim Martin really was the unsung genius of the
group all along! ;)

Leigh