[kj] Ministry in NYC tonight

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 20:45:51 EDT 2006

Ypu are going tothe Detroit show?

Go to your car and the venue that is it.  Leaving NOTHING of value in your
car.  Not even a penny.

The venue.  As a piece of structural material is great.  The owners suck and
the bouncers are worse.

It will be a metal crowd for sure.

Humongo place.

I am going to see how my finances are going (unemployment is never fun).

Like I stated earlier all I really want to do is meet up with Raven.  Heard
it seen it done it as far as Ministry the show.

If you are coming into town drop me a line

Chris