[kj] Ministry in NYC tonight

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 15 20:40:49 EDT 2006

Raven gave me and my friend copies of the new Ministry
CD and some of it is actually pretty rad,
particularily the first 2 tracks. The Joey Jordison
criticisms are dead on. He absolutely sucked, played
with no conviction whatsoever, and slopped up Stigmata
when I saw them as well. Lucky for him that he's
playing along with pre-programmed beats, otherwise the
whole deal would have been one big pisstake.

Leigh