[kj] OT: Killdozer

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Thu Jun 15 10:46:31 EDT 2006

http://www.markprindle.com/gerald-i.htm

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Phillipps Marc
Sent: 15 June 2006 10:00
To: 'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'
Subject: RE: [kj] OT: Killdozer

>Whatever became of Michael Gerald?

Isn't he a lawyer or something now?

-----Original Message-----
From:	gathering-bounces at misera.net
[SMTP:Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk]
Sent:	Thursday, June 15, 2006 9:38 AM
To:	A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject:	[kj] OT: Killdozer

<<<< 12 Point Buck still rates highly in my top 20 albums though . .

Mine too.   Fabulous album.   So wish I'd got to see them live.   I'd
trade a kidney for a copy of that live VHS they put out, been looking
for that for years.

"Born in this pigsty

In my new pants and shirt

But I leaned on the fence

And I fell in the dirt"

One of the only bands where I listen to the lyrics - highly enjoyable.
Whatever became of Michael Gerald?

Little Baby Buntin is also class.   Side one was flawless, thought side
two trailed off a bit though.

Cheers,

Janean

  _____