[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Thu Jun 15 03:57:05 EDT 2006

<<<< Here's a short list of bands who didn't pack it in soon enough (add
to it if you like cuz it's fun to talk shit)>>>>

Killdozer.  They should have packed it in when they lost their original
guitarist.  Thankfully they did call it a day 2 albums later.

Big Black, however, ended on a high note.

Cheers,
Janean