[kj] Ministry in NYC tonight

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 00:32:20 EDT 2006

No I wish.
Harpo's.
Straight up metal veune complete with thugs for security.  In a shitty part
of town (do not leave an empty bottle in your car in fear of being broken
into and stolen).
I'll put it this way.  I have seen Motörhead there twice.  Gwar with the
Dickies and Buzzoven (opening bnads is whay I went) at this venue.  Back in
the day the Dead Kennedy's and the Ramones would play there

Want to go?

ugghh

Chris