[kj] Ministry in NYC tonight

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 15 00:13:43 EDT 2006

Alex let me know how it is.  Really I have no desire to go other then to see
Raven and Bruchdel (sp?).  I am guessing the tix will be $30 after service
charge and I am being a snob.  Plus the Detroit show is at a notorious metal
venue that is in a shitty part of town with even shittier security.

If I could get in somehow without forking out the dough I would (simply
because of the venue).

I would rather hand Al my money in person then through that place

Chris

drunk in Detroit