[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 14 18:45:51 EDT 2006

Yeah, of course, gobble-chops.

When I try to listen to Democracy, it gets painful & so I rarely do, even if
I like a lot of the tunes on it. I don't think the new album comes across as
well as it could with a better production. I've done nothing but praise the
new album, my only criticism the live attempts SO FAR.. practice makes an'
that.

I'm not complaining about the material - just the fucking production!!!