[kj] You guys are/ raven's absence

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 13 23:33:56 EDT 2006

Hopefully they'll turn up at some point. It's just
Geordie, Raven and a drum machine. He mentioned
Implosion in particular as being quite a bit slower at
first and Jaz insisting on it being sped up, sped up,
sped UP! Until it kind of sucked the life out of the
song. Funny cuz that's one of the few songs on the
album i can deal with and i think the tempo works
well, especially in what i guess would be the "chorus"
with the nice old-school Geordie guitar line running
through it.

Leigh