[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

woody2shooz woody2shooz at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 15:50:13 EDT 2006

try the vinyl, better still
and it's blue...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jiri
  To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
  Sent: Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:45 PM
  Subject: Re: [kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

  Actually, when I picked up a proper copy of the CD a few weeks ago, I
  was quite pleasantly suprised at how much better it sounded compared to
  the leaked files I'd been listening. Much more depth than I previously
  thought was there. I still don't like some of the choices, but blasting
  it in the car, it helped me enjoy the album all over again.