[kj] You guys are kind of bumming me out

GREG SLAWSON GregSlawson at msn.com
Mon Jun 12 23:01:21 EDT 2006

Good points. I was pretty indifferent to the new album at first, but I think it does represent a good overview of their career (with the exception of the bad albums of the late 80s). It's got the heavy sound most of us love, the layered, chimey guitar sounds, the dark, slow crunchers (like many of the tunes on WTF), and of course near remakes of the danceable Change/Dominator (WWG), the punked out songs reminiscent of Asteroid/Wardance (Lightbringer), the orchestral Intravenous (Majestic), and several new songs (HossanASS, Tribal Antidote, Implosion) that sound like better versions of many groups that are popular now.