[kj] The Jiz Farm

god botherer acroastic at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 18:57:51 EDT 2006

Hi Melinda

I definitely applaud Jaz's ideals, and I'm seriously into fresh, locally
produced, organic food. I'd love to be more connected with the land and the
rhythms and cycles of nature. I'm not averse to the odd bit of fresh air
either. In principle the lifestyle he's hinting at could be fantastic and
Jaz can be truly inspiring at times. But ..... well, how long have you been
following Killing Joke?

gb