[kj] OT - Saddest days of my life

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:10:38 EDT 2006

i feel for you Javier
i too have lost a child, a son at 10 months.
Treasure those moments that you only know. The vibrancy and energy
that Jimena had just went elsewhere, whatever you like to call it, the
door opened as it does for us all at some time.
Take strength that she knew what true love was and while your heart is
sad look at what she gave to you all and treasure it.
i know you will be putting your energy to the rest of the family and
will carry that sorrow for them, but in time the pain will ease but
the memories do stay.

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk