[kj] OT - Saddest days of my life

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 9 13:30:56 EDT 2006

As the father of a 2 yr old daughter myself, Javier, I cannot begin to express how sorry I am to read this. I canot even begin to fathom what you're feeling, but I know I would find it utterly devastating.

Best of luck and much love to you and your family and my deepest condolences.

Very sincerely,

Alex in NYC