[kj] OT: Stranglers

Brian Whitehead bawhitehead at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 14:43:36 EDT 2006

I was lucky enogh to have seen the original Stranglers a couple of
times and I absolutely hated Paul Roberts. It was like having Boy George
front KJ.

Live it was all flexing of muscles in a tight t-shirt, that was until he
took it off.

Fair doos to him re norfolk Coast.

One of the best all time LPs Black And White.

Brian.