[kj] OT: Stranglers

Shadforth, Jane E SUKOP-DFI/3521 jane.shadforth at shell.com
Thu Jun 8 07:03:53 EDT 2006

I'll reserve judgement until I've seen the new line-up live. I wasn't fortunate enough to have ever seen the original line-up, but I have to say I had no problem at all with Paul Robert's voice, and he did bring a tremendous amount of energy to the band on stage.

and as everyone has said... Norfolk Coast was an awesome album.

That said - I've also enjoyed the few Hugh Cornwall gigs I've been to.

Jane