[kj] OT: Stranglers

Rob's Arse joker at Z6.com
Wed Jun 7 12:19:22 EDT 2006

I know there are a few Stranglers fans here.
You may not know that Paul Roberts has left the band and that the guitarist Baz Warne has taken over vocals. They played in Weston Supermare recently and I found a clip on the net. He sounds amazingly like Hugh Cornwell and plays very much like him too. VEry encouraging.

The new album is out September and they say it sounds great but they would!!)

Personally, I am relieved. Though not a terrible singer by any means, I felt that his voice was overdone in places and it marred a few tracks.

http://www.strangled.co.uk/news.htm