[kj] more attack on Raven...

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 10:48:07 EDT 2006

It is probably the same case that Geordie played all of the drums on KJ
2003.  Meaning that Geordie wrote and demoed (sp?) the material Raven and
Youth came in learned the part and recorded it.  Maybe put their own flair
on it.  Just like Grohl heard the programmed drums and played over it.
Adding his own style.

Enough already

Chris