[kj] Recent KJ Raven - puppies

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 1 17:43:05 EDT 2006

*pleez jiri, surely he bred them so all the destitute children can have
a sweet lap puppy to lick face and win cute ribbons at the westminster
dog show.  <tongue in cheek>

/hopefully/, the dogs are merely well cared for - loved and respected -
accessories to a conversant image deemed necessary for survival when one
lacks more altruistic instincts and cultural resources to ameliorate the
difficulties of navigating life.

plus surely raven, like other responsible dog breeders, takes the time
to call or visit the customers who have purchased a puppy from him - and
offer to provide any assistance needed if the dog is not in a healthy
situation.

*