[kj] Re: Rockshow mp3s

MARK SAXTON ranjeef at btopenworld.com
Thu Jun 1 04:39:55 EDT 2006

Yeah, cos it sounds 10 x better than the version we got on the last tour (Hosannas).

Michael Head <mickhead at beeb.net> wrote:    I understand the tracks were made up by Mark Lusardi from the studio masters, the current UK set of live shows & Jaz ranting in the studio. No studio session as such.
  Great ears Leigh.