[kj] No way out..

Charlie Key charlie_key at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:33:25 EDT 2006

Hey yeah i always check out the KJ section in my local HMV in the off chance
i have just come out of memory lapse and missed something major. I saw
unpervy pantomime and i dont have an original so i took it, no promotion at
all on it, did anyone on here know about it? Like i say i dont have the
original so i cant say it has been an improvement or whatever but i did like
the version of pssyche which is remastered, it is a remastery of the version
on chaos for breakfast, far better.

Charles