[kj] No way out..

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 31 15:10:59 EDT 2006

Yeah, some of those hoodys were enticing -- too bad Santa has diverted
his budget for me toward after-storm home repairs!

Nice to see the variety of offerings, though the Warhol clown design
strangely reminds me so much of...of...this guy who used to make a lot
of the designs that appear on all those Killing Joke tees. : )