[kj] Invocation single?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:04:51 EDT 2006

hay bobtoo,

you got a spare promo of "invocation?",or know where i can get one from?
perhaps we can do a swop with something ;-)  no worrys if you have not,i
mean,its on the c.d after all--the extra tracks wont be mind you!!!!!

i know alot of gatherers were/are not into this track"invocation",but it
does get better with each listening guaranteed--so give it another try ;-).

ive loved it from the start.
see yu melinda