[kj] OT: Bob Meyer

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 09:02:03 EDT 2006

Shit that's young for something like that to happen.
Still, that's the blues for you :-(
My dad had one at 39 and it's nasty business & totally life changing.
After 2 bypasses, several stents & various other bits of prodding & plumbing
he's still here & is 60 this year so you can get past it.

I babble.
I sincerely wish him my very best.