[kj] Invocation single?

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 14:37:45 EDT 2006

Pity innit as the whole Hosannas thing just crumpled at the starting gate.
Shame as it's really quite a good album & where they should have been riding
on the success of the Kerrang, the publicity from Dave Grohl & the whole 25
year thing they're drifting back under the rock of relative obscurity having
only ventured out for a quick sandwich.

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear