[kj] backfire

Blazingstar418 blazingstar418 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 14:33:22 EDT 2006

 In the third photo, I could almost swear that the
gent on the left is Jaz! ;)

 Aleph

--- Mike Cooper <mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

> I am sure most of you will have seen this but it is
> one of my favourite
> sites and if you have a slight sick sense of humour
> you will enjoy but not
> as much as the guy who brightened up his day at the
> expesne of others .  If
> I need a laugh I have a look now and then!!  I must
> get a white van!!!
>
> www.backfire.co.uk

"The scene was wild and somewhat sinister. The darkness, the palms, the mountainous background, the silent lake below, the impenetrable canopy of space, studded with secretive and significant stars, formed a stupendous setting for the savage noise and blaze of the ceremony."