[kj] (no subject)

Alexandra Tolksdorf a.tolksdorf at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 07:56:18 EDT 2006

Hi,
  how's it going?
  You haven't forgotten about the Gmail invite for me, have you...?
  Just thought I'd ask ;)

  Take care and stay cool

  -Alexandra  (Hamburger).

Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk> wrote:

  Amazingly I can't log into Gmail now!
  (probably more to do with the NHS mouse powered internet connection than anything else to tell the truth)
  I shall sort you out an invite when I get home . .
  Marc.