[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

STEVE DIY stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 22 17:30:51 EDT 2006

You may not have called me a racist directly , but implying that I should join a gang of White youths who were involved in the murder of an Asian is calling me racist by default .
   But if you meant in insincerely and it was just a cheap shot , I'm sure that you can still  understand why I got so offended .
   Labelling someone a racist (even cheap shotily) warrants a reply and I feel that I dont deserve to be called a bafoon either

   Steve DIY

 P.S . I'm sure that bafoon should have seven letters in it.