[kj] [OT] Lebanon news

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 22 15:27:25 EDT 2006

Change the font and learn basic English grammar, would you? It would make it much easier to read your laughable messages.

STEVE DIY <stevediystreetsounds at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
          "thoughtyoud be up in Preston"
  I assume that you re talking about this?
  http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/5205916.stm

  So let me get this straight : Because I believe that Israel has a right to exist and to defend its population and borders against terrorist, you think that I should be helping to kill Asians???
    How did you come to that conclusion??
  I am opposed to terror groups ,  so you think  that I must be a racist !!!!!!
    Just for your information , many Israeli Jews are of Arabic descent so how can supporting either Israelis or Palestinians be deemed as racist, when they are both of the same race (some Israelis are of European descent , but many are also from  Arab countries) ?
    Also the reason for the death in Preston are unknown , it may just have been two groups of youths fighting, but you assume that because an Asian person was a victim then it must have been a racist attack?
    Also I find it strange that you consider me to be a racist, because from what I ve seen the racist groups in the UK support the Palestinians and are Anti Semitic .
     Also , calling me a racist is like me calling you Anti-Semitic and a Jew hater . Some people on here seem to be against Jews, but I dont call them anti Semitic because I realise that its a whole lot more to do with than just race .
    Calling me a racist is a cheap shot , unwarranted and unjustified.

    Steve DIY

http://www.flipsidemovies.com
http://jimharper.blogspot.com