[kj] Weather goes Crazy

TB partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Sat Jul 22 12:37:23 EDT 2006

"STEVE DIY" wrote:

>   It is a Killing joke lyric so an OT was nt necessary.
> Is the whole Worlds weather having extremes this week.
> Its been abnormally hot in the UK ,( Avocados have even been growing in
> Manchester for the first time ever) , Malta has been having hailstones for
> the first time ever in summer and Japan has been having uncharacteristic
> floods for this time of year.
>   Is anyone else living in a Country that is having extreme weather
> conditions recently?

I live in Southern California barely a mile from the beach and it has been
an unusually hot and very humid Summer so far. I've been to other parts of
the country like Atlanta, Chicago, Hawaii and worst of all Florida where
this sort of temp and humidity is fairly common and it's as bad right now as
being in those parts of the country at their worst. Barely a 2 hour's drive
inland in Palm Springs, the temps have been cresting at 115 to nearly 120
degrees.

T.B.